Thursday, August 1, 2013

Sexy high heels for women!

All the women I know love high heels and if you're on this fashion blog chances are you do to! I personally love them and think I don't get to wear them enough. Not too long ago I was surfing the net for high heels and came accross shoes.com. Let me tell you that their service was impeccable and I got my high heels in a week! If you want name brand high heels for women I recommend them! These are the ones that I bought and i love them (yes I bought all six!). 




Sofft Women's Sojourn Shoes (Sand/Black) 




Fergie Women's Holly Shoes (Silver Patent) 



Michael Antonio Women's Lorren Shoes (Red Suede) 



BCBGeneration Women's Cierra Shoes (Leopard/Black) 




MIA Women's Seduce Shoes (Yellow) 




Steve Madden Women's Dejavu Shoes (Black/White) 


If you like these you will love the rest of their collection! Take advantage of this great deal while you can!

1 comment:

  1. Hard to choose but I love the Steve Madden Dejavu shoe collection. A delicate blend of black lace with a modern trendy shoe. I love the contrast. Have you found anything else like this?

    ReplyDelete