Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Home Remedy For Acne - Thyme Facial Mask



I have suffered from acne for as long as I can remember. Acne can be a very annoying occurrence and from my experience can kill one's self esteem. I have tried almost everything and nothing seemed to work permanently. I came across this home remedy for acne a few years ago and it seems to work the best at keeping acne away. I think that natural home remedies work best for me because of the lack of chemicals. It's something about mother nature that works in harmony with the human body. 



Ingredients
  • 1 Tbsp of fresh thyme leaves 
  • 1 Tbsp of sour cream 
  • 1/2 tsp of lemon juice (can be substituted for orange juice for sensitive skin) 
Directions

In a blender or small food processor (I use the bullet) combine all ingredients. Blend until thyme leaves are finely chopped. Apply to your cleansed face or whatever effected area and leave on for 15 minutes. Rinse well and blot dry. 

Do this routine 2-3 times per week and you should see your acne begin to disappear in as little as two weeks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment