Sunday, July 28, 2013

Summer Dresses!

For most including myself, summer is a favorite time of year. One of the reasons for it being my fav is because of the lovely summer dresses I get to wear. So easy and fabulous! There are all types of dresses short, long, maxi and so on. I love them all! Here are some of my favorite! 



I love this dress! It's simple, sweet and versatile. Extremely comfortable to wear. The collar gives it a nice pop so it's not boring!


Yes! Fun, funky, bold! Yellow is the ultimate summer color. THis is a must have for me.


I think it's perfect! The dress is very fun and bold! The pearls actually compliment the dress well. 


Like I said before yellow is the ultimate summer color! This dress is simple and is perfect for those summer nights out on the town.


Love this! The flow is so elegant and classy! The pop of orange compliments the sky blue, almost like a sunset! Just perfect.


Do you love these dresses? 
free shipping up to 70% discount shop now at dress-center

No comments:

Post a Comment