Monday, July 22, 2013

I love PINK!

I love the color pink. Regardless of what form it comes in I am absolutely in love!!! Pink is so girly and so bright! It makes a huge, fabulous, feminine statement! The best seasons to wear pink is spring or summer but thankfully there are shades of pink that can be worn in the fall and winter as well. Here I will showcase some pink spring/summer looks!



Pink nails OMG! This is Essie Boom Boom Boom. I love this shade, so bold! 


Hot pink is my favorite! So bold and very in for the summer! Stand out from the crowd in this cute mini!

This is the girly girl shade of pink. Rounded nails are in! Make them fun and cutesy with all different types of designs. 


Honestly in my eyes this dress is perfection! It's flowy and looks comfortable. Matched with the right purse and heels this could be a great night out on the town dress! 


Bonus: Great idea for a bachelorette Pad!


Go forth and unleash your inner little girl and love pink! 

No comments:

Post a Comment