Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Lane Bryant Store Review.

Right off top let me tell you I love the Lane Bryant Store! I have been shopping at this store since I was 14. They always have the latest fashion styles for full figured women. Their stock ranges from casual wear, jewelry, business attire, and underwear. Their bras... oh yes their bras are absolutely the best! As a full figured woman it tends to be tricky to find bras that fit properly and let me tell you Lane Bryant has exactly what you need! Here are some of the new arrivals and I love them! Scroll to the bottom to get a special deal if you wish to shop there.

Lane Bryant



Perfect business chiq!

Fun and lively! Pair this with the jacket below on a cold day.

This jacket is so fun and will go with pretty much anything!

I love this maxi! It is perfect to hide any imperfections and accentuate your perfections.

So cute!

O yes, the perfect black dress! Great for date night.


Here is the great deal I promised. Hurry up and take advantage asap because the deal ends 8-11-2013!
Chalk it up to style! Shop now and enjoy 40% off any one item! In store and online at Lane Bryant!

No comments:

Post a Comment